DARK may be a unique stealth-action game with RPG components during which you’re taking on the role of the final word hunter: a evil spirit. Ambush your enemies from the shadows, ramble the darkness and use powerful evil spirit skills to dispatch your opponents.
The complex story of DARK can take you into the inside of a world of blood and darkness, wherever gaseous nebula will simply become prey. Strike down different vampires, improve your character and develop formidable skills like instantly disappearing from read to require your enemies without notice.
- Stealth and action meet role-playing: earn expertise, decide your dialogue selections and develop your skills to become the last word hunter
- Use spectacular evil spirit skills and powerful scrimmage attacks to eliminate your foes from the quilt of darkness – go invisible, stalk your prey unmarked and devastate them with up-close attacks
- A variety of enemies expect your fangs – from mortal human police and security guards to fellow creatures of the night
- Make your method through lavishly appointed environments, from town repository to the hidden defense of a evil spirit lord hidden among a eminent building
- Impressive 3D cel-shaded graphics
- OS:Windows XP SP2
- Processor:2.0 GHz Dual Core
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT / ATI Radeon HD 4670 / Intel HD Graphics 4000, with 512 MB dedicated RAM
- Hard Drive:5 GB HD space
- Sound:DirectX compatible sound card