Nevrosa: Escape Game Overview
Nevrosa is an escape room game with horror and action elements, where you are trying to find your way out of laboratory through solving puzzles while being locked with a strange creature. Mystical machines, old family curse, and various endings depending on your ways of play.
Young Mr. Conway receives as inheritance old family manor somewhere in Northern Europe. His grandpa, William Conway, disappeared a few years ago and was famous for his scientific works and love to art deco style.
Unfortunately, Conway’s family mind disease impact became much stronger with ages, so no one knows anything about his last years of life.
Exploring old manor you’ve reached Grandpa’s laboratory where your curiosity leads to unexpected results.
Now you need to figure your way out of this room, try to solve grandpa’s mystery, keep your mind sane despite all strange things happening around and face your deepest fear — Conway’s disease, that takes your mind.
- Total immersion — send walking locomotion style for natural walking within your chaperone bounds.
- Unique gameplay — combining puzzle, action ANd horror components with an intuitive narrative.
- Art Deco-inspired surroundings crammed with creepy puzzle machines and dangerous Mist world within the mirrors to explore.
- The evil artifact in your hands: why it follows you? will it whisper one thing or it’s simply in your head?
- Dark sound recording with position system to dive more into Nevrosa world.
- Different endings: you opt however this nightmare ends.
- OS: Windows 7+ (64-bit)
- Processor: Intel i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 970 4Gb
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Requires VR Headset and 1,5x2m to play